This journey will take you to the heart of the great summer migration, to the northernmost part of the Serengeti National Park, where every summer we witness the memorable spectacle of the Grumeti and the Mara crossing, when hundreds of thousands of wildebeests and zebras cross these two rivers.
Arrival at the airport, meeting with the guide and transfer to the selected lodge in Arusha or nearby, overnight stay.
Breakfast. Departure by 4x4 vehicle for Lake Manyara National Park. Arrival and game drives inside the Park, picnic lunch. At the end, continuation to Karatu, a town known for its numerous coffee plantations. Accommodation at the lodge, dinner and overnight stay.
Ernest Hemingway, who described his safari in this area in the novel Verdi Colline d'Africa, called the Manyara "the most beautiful lake in all of Africa". Particularly well known are the lions of Manyara, which have the habit in this area to climb trees. The abundance of birds makes the lake a true paradise for bird watching, especially for the strong presence of pink flamingos.
Breakfast at the lodge. Departure towards the Ngorongoro conservation area, descent into the crater and day dedicated to the photo safari in the park. Picnic lunch in the picnic area. In the caldera there is an extraordinary concentration of wild animals, especially lions, the area also hosts black rhinos. At sunset you will exit the park to reach the lodge, dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the tented lodge and departure for the Serengeti National Park. Entrance to the park and first game drive. Picnic lunch. This spectacular park which boasts a very high concentration of animals and is one of the most famous parks in Afica. Arrival in the Grumeti Reserve and accommodation at the tent camp, dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the tented camp and departure for the northernmost part of the Serengeti, crossed by the Mara River and theater, in the summer months of the "Mara Crossing", that is to say the crossing of the Mara river, by hundreds and hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebras. An absolutely unique show in the world! Day dedicated to the game drive in the park with a picnic lunch. Arrival at the tented camp, dinner and overnight stay,
Day dedicated to observing the great migration, game drives at dawn and return to the lodge for lunch, free time to rest and second photo game in the afternoon, at sunset return to the tented camp for dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the tented camp and departure to return to Arusha in time for your flight, picnic lunch being transferred.
For organizational reasons, the order of visits to the parks may undergo variations without altering their contents.
• On request internal flights are available to Arusha from the Ndutu airstrip
• Travel by 4x4 Land Cruiser equipped with openable roof
• Full board from the lunch of the first day to the lunch of the last day (the lunches during the safari are generally picnic baskets supplied by the hotels consumed in special equipped areas)
• Entrance fees to Parks and protected areas
• All visits as scheduled
• English speaking guide
• Transfers to and from the airports
• Bottled water always available on jeeps during the journey
• International flights from Europe
• Tour Escort
• Medical insurence
• Domestic flights to sea destinations (optional on request, which can be purchased directly from Afrisafaris Tanzania)
• Sea stays and extensions on the islands (bookable through Afrisafaris Tanzania as a single package combined with the safari)
• Entry visa to be paid upon arrival
• Drinks in lodges / tented camps during meals and extras in general
• Tips to lodge staff
• Tip to guide at the end of the safari (it is a custom to leave a tip that is around 8-10 $ per day per person, based on the work of the guide)
• Personal extras and anything not mentioned in "Your itinerary includes"
Use the form below for a rapid contact